Sunday, September 26, 2010

So much has happened, where do I begin?!

We are back in Utah and will remain here for awhile! :) Adilyn is 9 months old I can't believe it!! She is little (small but fierce) and healthy!! She is 15 lbs (1st %tile) and is 27 inches long (31st %tile), and has a big head for her super smartness: 17.5 inches (65th %tile). She can eat pretty much everything and we are discovering she is actually kinda picky and stubborn which makes it harder to feed her!! All she likes to eat is bread with butter, bananas, chicken nuggets and apple sauce! Everything else.. we are still working on!! She is sleeping so much now which is awesome cause now I can actually catch up on my sleep and get more things done! :) She also sleeps without being wrapped now which is a huge deal! It is so much easier to get her to sleep and stay asleep!! Her personality is coming out more and more each day! She is a very independent, stubborn little girl!! She is so funny and forming such a great personality!

Dane and I are doing great!!! Our 2 year anniversary is in 2 months and on top of that Adilyn's first birthday is in 3 months, I'm so excited!! We are currently living with Danes parents and preparing to move out into our own place! Dane is starting manager training at McDonalds on Tuesday, YAY!! Everything is going so great right now and we Weibell's couldn't be any happier!! :)

No comments: