Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Adilyn getting blessed and more :)

This month Dane and I finally had the opportunity to get Adilyn blessed. She was blessed on November 7th and she looked beautiful! The blessing Dane gave her was so beautiful! Here are pictures of her in her dress, which by the way was my blessing dress when I was a baby. :)



Adilyn is becoming such a little lover! All she wants to do is give loves. Lately when you ask for a love she gives you one and sometimes she gives you one randomly. Also every morning when she wakes up and after her nap time she always gives the longest loves. I got a picture of her giving her Daddy loves when he got home from work!  :)


Adilyn also loves to be naked. Every time she gets out of her bath and we try to put lotion on her and get her ready for bed she crawls away as fast as she can laughing. She LOVES bath time and being naked! Here is a picture of her trying to get Dane to pick her up so she didn't have to put on her diaper and pj's. This is the face I have to fight every night for bed time! :)

Another thing about Adilyn :) she does this new thing now where you say "Oh man" and she hits her face! lol I got a picture of Dane and her doing it at the same time. They are so adorable!!

Adilyn is getting more and more beautiful by the day, which is so hard to believe she could get any prettier but somehow she does. She is such a fun baby girl and such a blessing to our little family. Dane and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect baby then her. Here are some cute pictures of her that I took throughout the month! :)
being cute :)
 Taking pictures with Mommy
 Daddy and Adilyn, Same smile :)
 Me with my baby :)
Giving Daddy loves! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh her hair is so long!! love it! she so cute i love reading your blogs.