Wow! Where do I begin?! Well the last time I posted something on our blog it was Easter so I think its time to update everyone! JWell let’s start with Adilyn! She is now 18 months old and is becoming a little person! Lol She is no longer our little baby… she is this little girl with such an amazing personality and a loving heart! She talks so much and always has something to say! She loves cuddling and giving kisses and has so much love for everyone. It takes her awhile to warm up to people but when she does all she can do is love them and give kisses! Physically & mentally she is growing like crazy. Every time we go to the pediatricians they say she is very advanced for her age and we must say, we agree! J She now can run but still falls occasionally. She is now almost 21 lbs (yes she is still small but very fierce!) and she is in the 15th percentile in weight and she is in the 60th percentile for height. She is our little string bean! Lol She now has all of her teeth but her two year molars! And she loves showing them off!! She loves giving this HUGE smile showing all her pretty teeth! Lol Adilyn is becoming a huge fan of drawing. When she sees a pen or marker she needs to have it so she can draw on paper! It’s really cute! She is such a fun little girl and we are so grateful to have such a wonderful child! We love her so much and would be lost without her! J
Not much is new with Dane and I other than Dane starting school this fall. But pretty much everything is the same. We are so thankful to have each other and Adilyn.
We had a wonderful Fathers and Mothers Day. Dane treated me like a queen and made sure I didn’t lift a finger on anything! Lol He made me a wonderful dinner; Steak with a scallop & shrimp alfredo sauce and it was delicious! He is a great cook! And he also made little notes he gave me throughout the day from himself and Adilyn. It was adorable! J
On Fathers day I made Dane a big breakfast and we had a big dinner as well! His real present was from Adilyn and I; an awesome kit from "Jo-Anns" and Adilyn and I put it together. It was a frame with one side being clay and the other side holding a picture. In the clay I put Adilyn’s handprints in it with her age and name. He LOVED it! When I told my sister what I was doing for him she loved it so much she did it for her husband as well with her two kids! Lol
Dane, Adilyn and I went to Deer Creek (lake up the Provo canyon) on Saturday and we went swimming. It was still a little cold but Adilyn loved it once she got use to the water! Man i miss swimming pools! lol
Her sunburn and she even wore SPF 50! lol
Showing off her HUGE smile!! :)
Brushing her teeth :)
Dane made her a little "baby delta airplane" made with a box for Adilyn and she LOVED it lol
This is her new favorite toy! lol
Getting ready for the fourth of July!! :)
I was doing laundry and found this when i went back to the dryer lol
1 comment:
she looks cute with a sunkisses face :) hehe
Post a Comment