Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy 3 Year Anniversary!!

WOW! I cannot believe that I married the man of my dreams 3 years ago today! I remember the first night I met Dane. He was so cute and couldn’t keep his eyes off me! Lol every time I looked up he was staring at me and smiling! J I remember thinking wow he is CUTE! Lol and then he came up and talked to me and I felt like I have known him forever and I knew he was worth taking a risk on! J From that day on we were always together or texting! I was so happy and for a long time I didn’t think I was going to have a happily ever after and find the perfect guy who loved me for me, until Dane! I have never been so happy and in love before. I am so thankful to have such an amazing husband who is literally my whole world! Dane has helped me and strengthened me in so many ways. He has given me so much and is there continually for me. He is so strong and independent and stubborn and I love it! He is the greatest husband I could’ve asked for, the best father I have seen and the best friend I have ever had!
I love you so much Dane and I am so happy! These past 3 years have been difficult at times but worth every minute. You have given me so much including the most beautiful little girl I could’ve asked for. J You are such a caring, loving and loyal man and I cannot wait to spend forever with you!
Happy 3 Year Anniversary Dane! J


No comments: