Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Baking!

I have been loving all the cooking i have been doing lately! I love cooking and especially love baking! I love making treats for people and for my hubby Dane. Yesterday for fun I made some Chocolate Chip Cookies but made them more Christmasy :) What i did was make regular chocolate chip cookies and then once they were cooled Adilyn and I put some frosting on one cookie and then put another cookie on top to make a sandwich. Then we put let drops of frosting on top to :) it was so much fun and Dane LOVED them! He thought they were Delish! :) Once he had dinner, Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup with Dumplings and then the cookies for dessert he laughed and said "Your family cracks jokes about how you use to not be able to cook but that is definitely not the case now!!"  lol I took a picture of them and wanted to share them with you! :)

No comments: