Dane and I celebrated his 24th birthday yesterday, February 3rd! It didn't go exactly how i planned.... but it turned out a pretty great night. When Dane was coming home from work with his friend/carpool buddy they got a flat tire and had to put on a spare. Eventually Dane got home he got ready for our date as fast as he could and then we left our house and dropped Adilyn off at Danes parents and we used their suburban. We ended up being 20 minutes late for our reservations at P.F. Changs and were not seated until 30 almost 40 minutes after we showed up. It was the first time both of us went there and we weren't too impressed because of the atmosphere and service but the food was absolutely DELISH! Our table was right in front of the door and i forgot my coat so i was freezing the entire time. Then we went to go get a movie from blockbuster only to find out they closed 4 minutes before we got there... So we then went and picked up Adilyn and came home and put her to bed. The best part of the evening was when Dane and I went to bed and cuddled up and watched Friends! As you can see it was a very stressful night. I wish things went a little more smoothly and wasn't as stressful especially on his birthday.. but sometimes life gets in the way of the "perfect evening" I am going to take him out again sometime soon for a "redo" of his birthday. :)
I Love you so much Dane and i am so sorry things didn't turn out as great as i wanted them to on your birthday. You are the best husband and i am so grateful for you and all that you do. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. You are the best father for our beautiful little girl. We both love you so much and i hope your birthday was still great even with everything that happened. I Love You Dane Weibell. You are my everything and i would be lost without you!
Love Always,
Candice and Adilyn
(I would post pictures but i of course forgot my camera..)
1 comment:
Sorry PF Changs sucked!! haha... at least the food was good :). LOVE that place
Post a Comment