On Saturday, May 12th, Curtis and Liz were married in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple! I was so excited and happy for them! Curtis has truly found the most amazing girl. She is literally his other half! She fits in so well with our family and to me she is like my long lost sister! :) I am so happy for them! Dane, Micah (my cousin), and I decorated their car and it was a BLAST!
I didn't get any pictures of the happy couple on their special day, but their photographer posted a few pictures of them on Facebook so i took one of those! Congratulations Curtis and Elizabeth! We are so happy for you and Love you both very much, oh and Liz, Welcome to the family!! :)
THE CAR! :)

1 comment:
:D awww such a cute couple. Im so glad they found each other!
Post a Comment