So over the past week or so i have been very baby hungry... i miss having a "baby" so much! I miss the cuddles and sweet love and the beginning of learning how to hold up their head, their smell, the baby giggles, the constant hiccups, the sucking on toes, the bottles, the cooing and the list goes on... i miss being pregnant more than anything. i miss feeling the baby move and kick. i even miss the morning sickness... that's how bad i want a baby. It seems everyone is pregnant or JUST had a baby. A lot of friends i went to HS with are pregnant with their #2!!! im jealous!!! lol!
biggest problem about wanting another baby...... Dane is perfectly content with just Adilyn. I KNOW he would love to have another kid. but he is just looking at the not so fun moments rather than the fun ones! Adilyn is in her terrible twos right now and has been for about 5-6 months. She is a mess half of the time, which is why he doesn't "want" another baby.But im happy to say Dane and I have come to an agreement. :)
We came to this agreement:::: I have set a goal for myself to get back in shape by my bday so once i reach my goal by my birthday, November 28th, of this year we will try to have a baby! Talk about motivation huh?! :) I Have been working out like crazy and eating better for the past month now and im happy to say i have lost a total of 8 lbs and several inches. :) So.... we will be trying to get pregnant once i hit my goal by November.... if i work even HARDER and hit my goal earlier.... we may be trying sooner! :) OR maybe we will just get pregnant soon.......... we will see :)
1 comment:
You go girl! You can do it!!
Post a Comment