Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!

Dane and I had a great Easter!!! This year we had our own little Easter and it was so much fun to celebrate just us!!

First of all i would like to say that i am so grateful for our savior, Jesus Christ, who died for us! Easter is such a special day about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ! I am so blessed and grateful for him and all he did for me and everyone else. I am so glad i have the gospel in my life. I would be lost without it!! I hope everyone remembered the true meaning of Easter yesterday and didn't just get hyped up on peeps! :) Happy Easter Everyone!!

For Dinner we had Ham with a family favorite recipe Aunt Bonnie Potatoes and Spinach Salad and Deviled Eggs! And for Dessert we had Brownies! It was Delish!

Here are some picture we took yesterday! Hope you all had a Happy Easter!! :)



HAM!
POTATOES!
EGGS
BROWNIES 
 ADILYN & DADDY
ADILYN & DADDY 
ADILYN DONE WITH TAKING PICTURES! 
DANE & CANDICE 
ADILYN & MOMMY


!!HAPPY EASTER!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for Easter!! cute pics :)