For those of you who don't know both our 3 yr anniversary and my 23rd birthday were this weekend! We celebrated both on the same day this year because of Danes school and work schedule! But I had such a wonderful Birthday with my hubby and daughter! Dane spoiled me all day and treated me like a queen! For our Anniversary(the 26th)/Birthday(the 28th) Celebration day, We went to our favorite restaurant, Tucanos and had the most delicious dinner! We also saw the new twilight movie; Breaking Dawn Part 1! OMG it was awesome! We cant wait for the next one to come out! We had such a blast! Thank you Candy & Leo for watching Adilyn for us so we could have such a wonderful date! We celebrated my birthday on Sunday, the 27th, because dane had school and work all day Monday. But we had such a wonderful day! Dane made me breakfast burritos for breakfast and a delicious taco salad for dinner! And we also put up our Christmas Lights on our house! This was the best weekend ever! I love both Dane and Adilyn so much! Thank you for all you have done this weekend to make it amazing!
I Love you Dane! :)
I Love you Dane! :)
2 comments:
Well Happy Birthday! Your family is so stinkin cute...
Thanks Autumn!! :) Your family is adorable as well!! congrats on the baby on the way!! :)
Post a Comment